The Kaleidoscope is waiting to publish your work! If you are looking to submit, please read the guidelines below to make sure your work fits the Kaleidoscope criteria.
How can I submit?
On Google Classroom with code:
What can I submit?
- Writing of All Types
- Short Stories (3-4 pages max)
- Song Lyrics
- Artwork of All Types
- Pictures of artwork (drawings, clay, etc.)
On each of your submissions, please make sure to include a cover page with:
- Your full name and grade (9-12)
- Your school email
- THE TITLE OF YOUR PIECE
- Genre (written submissions) or Medium (visual submissions)
Please limit your written pieces to: 3-4 pages
Please make sure your pieces include:
- PG-13 language (up to the discrimination of student editor)
- Fictional names and situations
- Exclusion of any illegal activities, such as drugs, drinking, smoking, etc. (a.k.a. nothing you could be held liable for)
- Exclusion of extreme violence and sexual content
- We will not publish anonymous works.
- You may submit as many pieces as you like in any medium, but we can’t guarantee that everything you submit will be published.
- Anything you submit to the Kaleidoscope has the potential of being published… so, be aware of the personal information or insights you include in your writing/art. Don’t submit a piece that would make you feel uncomfortable if published.
- All submissions must have a title.
- Finally, the Kaleidoscope reserves the right to publish according to the evaluation of the editorial panel, based on predetermined standards.